NEW! RRB JE Study Kit | RRB NTPC Study Kit
NEW! RRB ALP PSYCHO TEST (Only 199/-)
NEW! RRB NTPC Exam Papers (Free)
1. Rs. 180 contained in a box consists of one rupee, 50 paise and 25 paise coins in the ratio 2 : 3 : 4. What is the number of 50 paise coins?
2. Of the three numbers whose average is 60, the first is one fourth of the sum of the others. The first number is
3. The average of 11 numbers is 10.8. If the average of the first six be 10.4 and that of the last six is 11.5, then the middle (6th) number is
4. The average age of 12 players of a team is 25 years. If the captain’s age is included, the average age increases by 1 year. The age of the captain is :
(a) 25 yrs.
(b) 38 yrs.
(c) 36 yrs.
(d) 26 yrs.
5. The average income of 40 persons is Rs. 4200 and that of another 35 persons is Rs. 4000. The average income of the whole group is:
(a) Rs. 4100
(b) Rs. 4106 3
(c) Rs. 410623
(d) Rs. 4108 3
6. The length of the diagonal of a square is ‘a’ cm. Which of the following represents the area of the square (in sq. cm.) ?
7. If the volumes of two cubes are in the ratio 27: 1, the ratio of their edges is
(a) 3 : 1
(b) 27 : 1
(c) 1 :3
(d) 1 : 27
8. The sides of a rectangular plot are in the ratio 5:4 and its area is equal to 500 sq.m. The perimeter of the plot is
9. The radius of a wheel is 21 cm. How many revolution will it make in travelling 924 metres?
10. The edges of a cuboid are in the ratio 1 : 2 : 3 and its surface area is 88cm2. The volume of the cuboid is:
(a) 120 cm3
(b) 64 cm3
(c) ,48 cm3
(d) 24 cm3
NEW! UPLOAD ADMIT CARD
IMPORTANT: RRB EXAM PORTAL is NOT associated with Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) or Indian Railways, For RRB official website visit - www.rrcb.gov.in
NEW! STUDY MATERIALS
GET EMAIL ALERTS
NEW! RRB NTPC Papers
Home | RRB Exams | Papers | Study Material |
© 2019 RRB EXAM PORTAL - Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Exams, Indian Railways Jobs Community Portal.
Disclaimer: RRB EXAM PORTAL is not at all associated with Railway Recruitment Board or Indian Railways, For RRB official website visit - www.rrcb.gov.in