3. A train 180 m long moving at the speed of 20 m/sec. over-takes a man moving at a speed of 10m/sec in the same direction. The train passes the man in
(a) 6 sec
(b) 9 sec
(c) 18 sec
(d) 27 sec
4. The distance between two cities A and B is 330 km. A train starts from A at 8 a.m. and travels towards B at 60 km/ hr Another train starts from B at 9 a.m. and travels towards A at 75 km/hr At what time do they meet?
Directions : A survey of film watching habits of people living in 5 cities, I, II, III, IV and V is summarised below. The column
(a) gives percentage of film-watchers in each city who see only film a week. The column
(b) gives the total number of film-watchers who see more than one film per week. Read the table and answer question 115 and 120:
City (a) (b)
I 50 3200
II 30 3500
III 65 7000
IV 25 5400
V 80 2900
6. How many film-watchers in city II see only one film a week?
7. Which city has the highest number of film-watchers who see only one film a week?
8. The city with the lowest number of film-watcher is
9. The city with the highest number of film-watchers is
10. The total number of all filmwatchers in the five cities who see only one film a week is