Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set - 98
1. The writer of Ram Charit Manas, Tulsidas, was related to which ruler ?
(a) Chandragupta Maurya
(b) Nawab Vajid Ali Sah
2. Who established Mahabali puram ?
3. Which of the following Nobel laureates was never an Indian ?
(a) Mother Teresa
(b) S. Chandrashekhar
(c) V.S. Naipaul
(d) H.G. Khurana
4. Who developed the concept of e-mail ?
(a) Bill Gates
(b) Arthur C. Clark
(c) Ray Tomlinson
(d) Sabir Bhatia
5. Who developed atom bomb ?
(a) Warner Wan Brown
(b) J. Robert Openheimer
(c) Edward Taylor
(d) Samuel Koehen
6. To which incident is Pushkar Utsava related ?
(a) Buddha Purnima
(b) Guru Purrnima
(c) Kartik Purnima
(d) Sharad Purnima
7. Who was the first Gyanpeeth Puraskar winner?
(a) Sumitra Nandan Pant
(b) G. Shankar Kurup
(c) K. Shivaram Karanth
(d) Uma Shankar Joshi .
8. When was first telegraph line started in India ?
9. For whom was the first departmental life insurance started?
(b) Civil officers of Central Government
(c) Employees of postal department
(d) Life Insurance Corporation
10. The piligrims of Kailash Mansarovar have to pass through which pass to taster into Tibet ?
(c) Lipu likh
(d) Nathu la
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (b) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. (d)