Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 95
1. Girna Project is situated in
(a) Andhra Pradesh
2. The symbol of Reserve Bank of India is
(a) Capital of Asoka Pillar
(b) Kuber with a purse of money
(c) Tiger before a Palm tree
(d) A dog sitting in a defensive state
3. When there is one buyer and many sellers then that situation is called
(b) Single buyer right
(c) Down right
(d) Double buyers right
4. In the last fifty years the length of Indian rails has increased
5. By which organic compound all the oils are known ?
6. The atomic number of carbon is 6 and its atomic mass is 12. How many
are there protons in the nucleus of carbon ?
7. When two cubes of ice are pressed on each other, what is the cause of
their being one ?
(a) Van Der Waals Force
(b) Dipole moment
(c) Hydrogen bond formation
(d) Covalent attraction
8. Where is Brihadeshwar Temple situated ?
(c) Shri Shailan
9. Which of the following architectural wonders was not constructed in the
(a) Sun-temple of Konark
(b) Temple of Khajuraho
(d) Notre Dam, the Paris
10. Who composed the memorable literary character named Winston Smith ?
(a) George Orwell
(b) E.M. Foster
(c) Rudyard Kipling
(d) R.C. Sheridon
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (c) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (d) 9. (a) 10. (a)