Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 86
1. Which of the following Ma hatma Gandhi seires of currency notes issued by
the RBI has a drawing of the ‘Parliament House’ depicted on it?
(a) Rs. 500
(b) Rs. 100
(c) Rs. 50
(d) Rs. 10
2. Which of the following Standing Committees of Parliament has no MP from
(a) Public Accounts Committee
(b) Estimates Committee
(c) Committee on Public Undertakings
(d) Committee on Government Assurances
3. Who amongst the following also had the name ‘Devanama Piyadassi’?
(a) Mauryan King Ashoka
(b) Mauryan King Chandragupta Mau‘rya
(c) Gautam Buddha
(d) Bhagwan Mahavira
4. India lies in the………hemisphere.
(a) northern and eastern
(b) southern and eastern
(c) northern and western
(d) northern and southern
5. In which part of the eye lies the pigment that decides the colour of the
eyes of a person?
(d) Vitreous body
6. Which is the home of “Alphonso mango”?
7. Singhbhum is famous for
8. Which of the following towns is not on the “Golden Quadrilateral” being
created for the roads infrastructure of the country?
9. What is viewed through an electron microscope?
(a) Electrons and other elementary particles
(b) Structure of bacteria and viruses
(c) Inside of human stomach
(d) Inside of the human eye
10. Which TV Channel broadcasts the programme “Gyan Darshan”?
1. (c) 2. (d) 3. (a) 4.
(a) 5. (c) 6. (b) 7. (c) 8. (b) 9. (b) 10. (c)