Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 85
1. The best conductor of heat among the following is:
2. Which amongst the following States/UTs has no identified tribal
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(c) Andhra Pradesh
3. What is “milk of magnesia” chemically?
(a) Magnesium carbonate
(b) Sodium bicarbonate
(c) Calcium hydroxide
(d) Magnesium hydroxide
4. Who provides fixed line telephone serivces with nurnbers starting with
(b) Reliance Indicom
(c) Bharati Telenet - Touchtel
(d) Tata Indiacom
5. Where is the Forest Research Institute located?
6. People of Indian Origin (PIOs) from which country amongst the following
are proposed to be considered for dual citizenship with India?
(c) Trinidad and Tobago
7. Point out which from the followinn is not a Right enumerated in the
Constitution of India but has been ‘articulated by the Supreme Court to be a
(a) Right to life
(b) Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment
(c) Protection of personal liberty
(d) Right to permanent housing
8. What are “Open Market Operations”?
(a) Activities of SEBI registered brokers
(b) Selling of currency by the RBI
(c) Selling of gilt-edged securities by the Government
(d) Sale of shares by Fills
9. Which rulers built the Ellora temples?
10. Which is the first national park established in India?
(a) Velvadan National Park
(b) Periyar National Park
(c) Bandipur National Park
(d) Corbett National Park
1. (a) 2. (d) 3. (d) 4.
(b) 5. (a) 6. (c) 7. (d) 8. (c) 9. (c) 10. (c)