Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set -7
1. Name the Jnanpith Award (2000) and National Award (1996 ) winner famous bengali writer who passed away recently.
(a) Bani Basu
(b) Suchitra Bhattacharya
(c) Tilottama Majumder
(d) Pritama Thakur
2. Name the indo-origin Lawmaker who has been elected by the Labor to replace Steve Whan in the New South Wales Upper House, making him the states “first politician of Indian origin in Australia”
(a) Hamilton murray
(b) Sebastian Vette
(c) Andy Smith
(d) Daniel Mookhey
3. Which State government is planning to install water ATM’s under “Samajwadi Shudha Payjal Yojna” at most of the bus stations, which will provide portable water at the rate of rupee one per litre and cold water at rate of rupee two per litre?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
4. Reserve Bank of India has directed all leading banks to appoint internal ombudsman to improve their customer service ,Recently.The Banking Ombudsman–
(a) is in charge of bank loans for buses
(b) fixes the rates of interest for loans
(c) resolves complaints of customers
(d) issues licences for new bank branches
5. In which city Strategic Petroleum Reserves by Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Ltd (ISPRL), is getting ready for commissioning later this year ?
6. The Narendra Modi govt. has appointed 4 new governors.Which of the following pair is not correct
(a) Jharkhand – Droupadi Murmu
(b) Arunachal Pradesh -J P Rajkhowa
(c) Tripura: Tathagata Roy
(d) Meghalaya : Syed Ahmed
7. Name the First Asian woman who has been appointed as mayor in UK.
(a) Harbhajan Kaur Dheer
(b) Ranjana Mehta
(c) Usha Mahajan
(d) Ankita Kumari
8. Name the Picasso’s painting that has become the most expensive painting to sell at auction, going for 179.3 million dollar at Christie’s in New York.
(a) The old guitarist
(b) The Blue room
(c) Woman of Algiers
(d) Boy Leading a a Horse
9. PM Modi has shared specially created web-pages, on his upcoming visit to 3 countries. choose the incorrect option
(a) CHINA link-http://www.narendramodi.in/china_home
(b) MANGOLIA link- http://www.narendramodi.in/mongolia_home
(c) SOUTH KOREA link- http://www.narendramodi.in/southkorea_home
(d) BRAZIL link http://www.narendramodi.in/brazil_home
10. Judo union of Asia (J.U.A.) has elected Judo Federation of India President ………………… as the general secretary.
(a) Nikhil Singh
(b) Mukesh kumar
(c) Anuj Rao
(d) Deepak Yadav
1. (b) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (c) 5. (b) 6. (d) 7. (a) 8.(c) 9. (d) 10. (b)