Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set - 69
1. The element which is the most abundant in thehuman body is:
2. Trees are leafless for a shorter or longer season of the year in
(a) Evergreen forest
(b) Mangrove forest
(c) Scrub jungle forest
(d) Deciduous forest
3. Oxygen liberated during photosynthesis is coming from
(a) Carbon dioxide
(c) Bresk down of chlorophy
4. Which of the following is NOT included in the Technology Mission ?
(a) Oil seeds
5. Which of the following is not a role assigned to Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Parks?
(b) Testing and Calibration
(c) Technology development
(d) Raising funds for entrepreneurs
6. Given that is equal to 0.444 is equal to:
7. The smallest number to be added to 1000, so that 45 divides the sum exactly, is
8. The sum of all natural numbers between 100 and 200, which are multiples of 3 is
9. 1008 divided by which single digit number gives a perfect square?
10. A man, a woman and a boy can complete a job in 3, 4 and 12 days respectively. How many boys must assist 1 man and 1 woman to complete the job in 4 of a day?
1. (a) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (d) 7. (a) 8. (c) 9. (d) 10. (a)