Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set - 67
1. Where is “Pushkar Fair” held ?
2. Silk fibre chemically is
3. Which of the following food items is rich in iron?
4. Who introduced broadcasting in India first ?
(a) Government of India
(b) Government of Bombay Presidency
(c) Government of Bengal Presidency
(d) Private entities
5. Who amidst the following great music composers was the ruler of a State ?
(b) Shyama Shastri
(c) Muthu Swami Dikshitar
(d) Swati Tirunal
6. Which of the following can a court issue for enforcement of Fundamental Rights ?
(a) A decree
(b) An Ordinance
(c) A writ
(d) A notification
7. Which commission made the recommendations which formed the basis for the Punjab Reorganisation Act which created the states Punjab and Haryana ?
(a) Dhar Commission
(b) Dass Commission
(c) Shah Commission
(d) Mahajan Commission
8. Who discovered Cholera germs ?
(a) Robert Koch
(b) Rene Laennec
9. Who developed Hydrogen Bomb ?
(a) Wernher Von Braun
(b) J. Robert Oppen Heimer
(c) Edward Teller
(d) Samuel Cohen
10. Where did the traveller Ibn Batuta come from ?
(d) Central Asia
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (a) 9. (b) 10. (b)