Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set - 66
1. The enzyme that converts glucose to ethyl alcohol is :
2. In which field of Art Jamini Roy make his name?
3. Who won the Jnanpith award for the year 2001?
(a) Birendra Kumar Bhattacharya
(b) Indira Goswami
(c) Mahasweta Devi
(d) M. T. Vasudevan Nair
4. Who amongst the following was awarded Nobel Prize for path breaking contributions to develop treatment against Parkinson’s disease?
(a) Arvid Carlsson
(b) Walter Kohn
(c) Robert B. Laughlin
(d) Ferid Murad
5. Booker prize is given in the field of :
(c) Fiction writing
6. From which country did the USA purchase Alaska to make it the 50th federating State ?
7. Sambhar Salt Lake is situated in
(a) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
8. When was the first train steamed off in India ?
9. What is the age from which certain category of sports persons winning gold medals at international level are entitled to receive pension?
10. Where was electricity supply first introduced in India ?
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (c) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (b) 9. (b) 10. (b)