Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set - 65
1. Which of the million pluspopulation cities according to 1991 census, has got the highest literacy rate ?
(a) Greater Mumbai
2. Where is the Botanical Survey of India headquartered ?
3. On which river has “Naranarayan Setu” been built ?
4. What is “Oval Office”?
(a) The place where England’s Cricket Control Board is head-quartered
(b) UN Security Council meeting room
(c) The personal office of the US President
(d) The place where the Queen of England gives personal audience
5. Which of these is NOT included as a Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution ?
(a) Right to Freedom of Speech
(b) Right to Equality before the Law
(c) Right to Constitutional Remedies
(d) Right to equal wages for equal work
6. Bills of which of the following categories can be initiated only in Lok Sabha ?
(a) Ordinary Bill
(b) Private Members Bill
(c) Money Bill
(d) Constitution Amendment Bill
7. From the following languages listed in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution pick out the one which is the official language of a State
8. Who is authorised to transfer the Judge of one High Court to another High Court ?
(a) The President
(b) The Chief Justice of India
(c) A Collegium of Judges of the Supreme Court
(d) The Law Minister
9. Milk is a colloidal system in which
(a) Water is dispersed in fat
(b) Fat is dispersed in water
(c) Fat and water are dispersed in each other
(d) Fat is dissolved
10. “Curie” is unit of :
1. (d) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (d) 6. (b) 7. (b) 8. (c) 9. (d) 10. (a)