Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set -4
1. The source of the Sun’s energy is the process of:
(a) Photoelectric emission
(b) Nuclear fission
(c) Nuclear fusion
(d) Thermionic emission
2. Which of the following is not a stringed instrument ?
3. Who created the unforgettable literary character‘Swami’?
(a) Vikram Seth
(b) R.K. Narayan
(c) Mulk Raj Anand
(d) Harivansh Rai Bachchan
4. Which of the following cities lies to the western-most longitude ?
5. Supersonic jet causes pollution by thinning of
(a) O3 layer
(b) O2 layer
(c) SO2 layer
(d) CO2 layer
6. What is the animal on the insignia of the RBI ?
7. Which part of India is linked to the border by the Hindustan-Tibet road ?
(c) North Bengal
(d) Kashmir Valley
8. Which of the following political groupings has won the highest number of Assembly seats at the general elections held in September-October, 2002 in Jammu and Kashmir ?
(a) Peoples Democratic Party
(b) Indian National Congress
(c) National Conference
(d) Peoples Democratic Front
9. Which is the hottest planet of the solar system?
10. The element which is the. most abundant in the human body is
1. (c) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (a) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (d) 9. (b) 10. (b)