NEW! RRB Junior Engineer Study Kit
1. Nine time Wimbledon Champion of Women’s Singles Match in Tennis is
(a) Mary Joe Fernandaz
(b) Jana Novotna
(c) Iva Majoli
(d) Martina Navrotilova
2. The book “The God of small things” is written by
(a) Pupul Jayakar
(b) Sobha De
(c) Shekhar Kapoor
(d) Arundhati Roy
3. Which of the following states is called Tiger State’ of India?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
4. The district Primary Education Programme-a Centrally Sponsored Programme in India is supported by
(a) International Monetary Fund
(b) World Bank
(d) Japanese Government
5. ‘Na Khatam Honewali Kahani’ (The never ending story) is an autobiography of
(a) T.N. Seshan
(b) Amitabh Bachchan
(c) Sonia Gandhi
(d) V.P. Singh
6. From where was India’s multipurpose telecommunication satellite INSAT-2 E launched?
7. Antyodaya Programme is associated with
(a) liberation of bonded labour
(b) bringing up cultural revolution in India
(c) demands of textile labourers
(d) upliftment of the poorest of the poor
8. A few years ago an Indian city celebrated its 400th birthday. It is
9. The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade was replaced by
(a) North American Free Trade Association
(b) South Asian Free Trade
(c) World Trade Organisation
(d) None of these
10. Which statement on the Harappan Civilisation is correct?
(a) Horse sacrifice was known to them.
(b) Cow was sacred to them.
(c) Pashupati was venerated by them.
(d) The culture was not generally static.
NEW! UPLOAD ADMIT CARD
IMPORTANT: RRB EXAM PORTAL is NOT associated with Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) or Indian Railways, For RRB official website visit - www.rrcb.gov.in
NEW! PRINTED EXAM MATERIALS
GET EMAIL ALERTS
RRB NTPC Papers
Home | RRB Exams | Papers | Study Material |
© 2019 RRB EXAM PORTAL - Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Exams, Indian Railways Jobs Community Portal.
Disclaimer: RRB EXAM PORTAL is not at all associated with Railway Recruitment Board or Indian Railways, For RRB official website visit - www.rrcb.gov.in