Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set -25
1. Name the Programme under which Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10th May’15 has unveiled three social security schemes.
(a) Bharat Nirman
(c) Manav Suraksha
(d) Safe India
2. The most important uranium mine of India is located at
3. Parliamentary forni of Government is also known as:
(a) Responsive Government
(b) Responsible Government
(c) Federal Government
(d) Presidential Government
4. The chief advocate of Fascism was
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) St. Simon
(d) Robert Owen
5. The minimum age of the member of Rajya Sabha is
(a) 25 years
(b) 21 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 35 years
6. Mahatma Gandhi got his inspiration for Civil Disobedience from
7. India is considered as a ‘Republic’ Mainly because
(a) the head of the State is elected.
(b) it gained independence on 15th August 1947
(c) it has its own written constitution
(d) it is having a Parliamentary form of Government.
8. The first Indian selected for Indian Civil Service was
(a) Surendra Nath Banerji
(b) Sarojini Naidu
(c) Lala Lajpat Rai
(d) C. R. Das
9. One feature is common to the following bodies. Find it out. Supreme Court, Election Commission, UPSC, Office of CAG
(a) They are advisory bodies.
(b) They are extra constitutional bodies
(c) They are controlled by legislature.
(d) They are constitutional bodies.
10. Girish Karnad is
(a) a well known playwright and actor.
(b) a recipient of Gnanpith Award
(c) the President of the Film and Television Institute of Indian Society.
(d) all the above.
1. (b) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (c) 6. (d) 7. (a) 8. (A) 9. (d) 10. (d)
NEW! UPLOAD ADMIT CARD