6. In the eye, colour vision is effected by the presence of
(a) Choroid coat
(b) Sclerotic coat
7. Who has became the youngest lawmaker of Britain at the age of 20?
(a) Mhairi Black
(b) Julie Watson
(c) Linda Murray
(d) Renji Root
8. Congress President Sonia Gandhi has presented the G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award to whom of the folllowing?
(a) Vinod Mehta
(b) Rajeev Shukla
(c) Abhishek Bansal
(d) Neeraj Kohli
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday has launched three ambitious social security schemes, relating to the insurance and pension sector and intended at widening the process of financial inclusion.Which of the following is not among those?
(a) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (accident insurance)
(b) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana (life insurance)
(c) Kisan Jeevan Jyoti Yojana (life insurance)
(d) Atal Pension Yojana” (Pension)
10. In which state Prime minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the upgraded steel plant of IISCO that has the country’s largest blast furnace?
(a) Burnpur, West Bengal
(b) Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
(c) Chandipur, West Bengal
(d) Raipur, Chattisgarh