RRB NTPC Exam - Model Questions (Set-3)
Directions: From among the given alternatives select the one in which the set of numbers is most like the set of numbers given in the question.
1. Given set : 63, 49, 35
(a) 81, 63, 45
(b) 64, 40, 28
(c) 72, 40, 24
(d) 72, 48, 24
2. The source of the Sun’s energy is the process of:
(a) Photoelectric emission
(b) Nuclear fission
(c) Nuclear fusion
(d) Thermionic emission
3. Which of the following is not a stringed instrument ?
4. Who created the unforgettable literary character‘Swami’?
(a) Vikram Seth
(b) R.K. Narayan
(c) Mulk Raj Anand
(d) Harivansh Rai Bachchan
5. Which of the following cities lies to the western-most longitude ?
6. Supersonic jet causes pollution by thinning of
(a) O3 layer
(b) O2 layer
(c) SO2 layer
(d) CO2 layer
7. What is the animal on the insignia of the RBI ?
8. Which part of India is linked to the border by the Hindustan-Tibet road ?
(c) North Bengal
(d) Kashmir Valley
9. Which of the following political groupings has won the highest number of Assembly seats at the general elections held in September-October, 2002 in Jammu and Kashmir ?
(a) Peoples Democratic Party
(b) Indian National Congress
(c) National Conference
(d) Peoples Democratic Front
10. Which is the hottest planet of the solar system?
Answer Key :
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (a) 7. (a) 8. (d) 9. (d) 10. (b)