RRB GROUP-D Exam - Model Questions (Set-82)
1. Broadly, what percentage of doctors in USA were Indians in 2002?
2. The presence of what distinguishes a plant cell from an animal cell?
(b) Cell wall
(c) Cell membrane
3. Match the rivers given below with the cities through which they flow
a. Bangkok 1. Hwangpu
b. Shanghai 2. St. Lawrence
c. Dresden 3. Chao phraya
d. Montreal 4. Elbe
a b c d
(a) 3 1 4 2
(b) 2 4 3 1
(c) 4 3 2 1
(d) 1 2 3 4
4. Which of the following is most important for growth of children upto the
age of 14?
5. Who was the Chairman of the Union Powers Committee of the Constituent
Assembly of India?
(a) Sardar Vallabhbahi Patel
(b) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
(c) Sir Alladi Krishnaswami Ayyar
(d) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
6. Who invented the laser?
(a) Sir Frank Whittle
(b) Fred Morrisson
(c) T.H. Maiman
(d) Dr. Charles H. Jones
7. Why did one of the High Courts in India decree that “bandhs are
unconstitutional and punitive”?
(a) It infringes on the fundamental rights of some groups of people
(b) It is not in exercise of a fundamental freedom
(c) It adversely affects production
(d) It is not part of a right to protest
8. The instrument which uses sound waves to measure the depth of oceans is
9. The song “Candle in the Wind” was sung by Elton John in honour of
(a) Elizabeth Taylor
(b) Princess Diana
(c) Ava Gardner
(d) Audrey Hephurn
10. From where did Acharya Vinoba Bhave start the Individual Satyagraha in
(a) Nadiad in Gujarat
(b) Paunar in Maharashtra
(c) Adyar in Tamil Nadu
(d) Guntur in Andhra Pradesh
Answer Key :
1. (b) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (c) 6. (d) 7. (a) 8.
(b) 9. (b) 10. (a)