RRB GROUP-D Exam - Model Questions (Set-49)
1. A, B, C, D, E, F & G are sitting in line facing the East. C is
immediate right of D. B is at an extreme end and has E as his neighbour. G is
between E and F. D is sitting third from the South end. Who are the persons
sitting at the extreme ends
(a) A & E
(b) A & B
(c) F & B
(d) C & D
2. Sita is the niece of Ashok. Ashok’s mother is Lakshmi. Kalyani is
Lakshmi’s mother. Kalyani’s husband is Gopal. Parvathi is the mother-in-law of
Gopal. How is Sita related to Gopal
(a) Great grandson’s daughter
(b) Gopal is Sita’s father
(c) Sita is Gopal’s great grand daughter
(d) Grand niece
3. A is B’s sister, C is B’s mother, D is C’s father, E is D’s mother,
then how A is related to D ?
(d) Grand daughter
4. ‘All beggars are poor.’ If the above statement is true, which of the
following conclusions can be drawn?
(a) All those who are poor are beggars.
(b) If A is rich, then A is not a beggar.
(c) If A is not rich, then A is not a beggar.
(d) If A is a beggar, then A is not rich.
Directions: In thefollowing question, number of letters skipped in between
adjacent letters in the series is increased by one. Which of the following
series observes the rule ?
6. Which letter represents the Artists who are Doctors and Dancers ?
7. Which letters represent the Artists who are neither Scientists nor
(a) A & 8
(b) A & L
(c) B & G
(d) L & H
8. Which letters represent the Artists who are Dancers as well Doctors ?
(c) C & A
(d) C & D
9. Which letter represents the Artists who are neither Doctors nor
Scientists nor Dancers ?
10. Which letter represents the Scientists who are not Artists?
Answer Key :
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (d) (4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8.
(a) 9. (a) 10. (c)