RRB GROUP-D Exam - Model Questions (Set-22)
Directions: Find the missing number in the series.
21. 18, 24, 21, 27, ?, 30, 27
2. ‘A’ man starts from a point and walks 2km towards North, turns towards
his right and walks 2km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction now
he is facing?
3. P is Q’s brother. R is Q’s mother. S is R’s father. T is S’s mother. How
is P relate to T?
(a) Grand daughter
(b) Great grandson
4. If ,you are eleventh in a queue staring either end, how many are there
in the queue ?
(c) Twenty one
(d) Twenty two
5. Six toys are quite identical to look at, but only one of them is less
in weight. It is to be identified’ using the balance minimum number of times.
What is that minimum number of using the balance ?
(b) 2 times
(c) 3 times
(d) More than 3 times
6. The most important uranium mine of India is located at
7. Parliamentary forni of Government is also known as:
(a) Responsive Government
(b) Responsible Government
(c) Federal Government
(d) Presidential Government
8. The chief advocate of Fascism was
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) St. Simon
(d) Robert Owen
9. The minimum age of the member of Rajya Sabha is
(a) 25 years
(b) 21 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 35 years
10. Mahatma Gandhi got his inspiration for Civil Disobedience from
Answer Key :
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (d) 6. (d) 7. (d) 8.
(c) 9. (c) 10. (a)