RRB GROUP-D Exam - Model Questions (Set-19)
Directions : A survey of film watching habits of people living in 5
cities, I, II, III, IV and V is summarised below. The column
(a) gives percentage of film-watchers in each city who see only film a week.
(b) gives the total number of film-watchers who see more than one film per week.
Read the table and answer question
1. How many film-watchers in city II see only one film a week?
2. Which city has the highest number of film-watchers who see only one
film a week?
3. The city with the lowest number of film-watcher is
4. The city with the highest number of film-watchers is
5. The total number of all filmwatchers in the five cities who see only
one film a week is
Directions: Questions are based on the following bar graph. Read the graph
and answer the questions.
6. What is the percentage increase in the gross traffic receipts in
1995-96 as compared to 1993-94?
7. If profit = gross traffic receipts – total expenditure, then in
1996-97, what percentage of gross traffic receipts is the profit made?
8. In which year was the profit as a percentage of gross traffic receipts
9. In order to make a profit of 10%. What should have been the gross
traffic receipts (in Rs. crores) in 1994-95, total expenditure remaining the
10. By what amount (in Rs. crores) has the expenditure increased over the
period 1993-94 to 1997-98?
Answer Key :
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (a) 8.
(d) 9. (c) 10. (d)