General Knowledge (GK) for RRB Exams - SET-23
1. Function of Hydrometer?
ANS. measures the specific gravity (relative
density) of liquids
2. Panipat Refinery belongs to?
ANS. Haryana (IOCL)
3. Dadabhai Naoroji worked as a professor in which University?
ANS. Elphinstone College
4. Indo-Pak war in which year?
5. Which is most populous state according to 2011 census?
ANS. Uttar Pradesh
6. Forest cover of India according to 2015 survey?
ANS. 7,01,673 sq km
7. How many world heritage site in India by UNESCO?
8. In Computer, Which change source code into object code?
9. Which is not related to genetic engineering?
ANS. lambda virus.
10. What is the National Game of USA?
11. Law of Inertia was given by?
12. How many medals India gets in 12th South Asian Game?
13. Bio Diesel Locomotive Coming in which Railway Zone?
ANS. Hubli Division
14. Which of the following is not a programming language?
ANS. Assembly Language
15. Rank of India in Human Development Index?
16. What is the full form of ISI?
ANS. Inter Services Intelligence
17. Vasco D gama reached first at which place in India?
ANS. Kappad, Kerala
18. Tawang Monastery, in the Indian state of?
ANS. Arunachal Pradesh
19. Antileprosy day?
ANS. 30 January
20. Which soldier died on Feb 2016 in Siachen in J&K?
ANS. Hanumanthappa Koppad