Paper : RRB Jammu - Kashmir Ticket Collector / Commercial Clerk Solved Paper
Paper : (RRB) Jammu - Kashmir Ticket Collector / Commercial Clerk Solved Paper
1. In which ritual book attached to the Rig Veda Andhras were first mentioned ?
(B) Aitreya Brahmana
(C) Gatha Sapthasati
2. Which of the following is capital a city of Manipur?
3. Which of the following was the birth place of Gautam Buddha?
4. Which of the following protects India from cold winds and foreign invasions in the north of India?
(A) River Ganga
(B) Vindhya Ranges
5. Africa occupies which part of the earth?
6. What is the Insurance company founded by sir Dorab Tata in 1919?
7. Who invented Telephone?
(A) Alexandar Graham Bell
(B) Thamas Edision
(C) Alexandar Flemming
8. Where is "India Gate"?
(A) New Delhi
9. Who was the wife of "Mahatma Gandhi"?
(A) Anjali Bai
(B) Putli Bai
(C) Kasthuri Bai
(D) Kanchana Bai
10. Where is the "Mahamastaka Abhisheka" festival held?
11. The first woman to become Governor of a state in India was -
(A) Sarojini Naidu
(B) Fateema Biwi
(C) Vijayalaxmi Pandit
(D) Sucheta Kripalani
12. Who among was the controversial painter, painted the nude paintings of "Hindu Goddess"
(A) Jakir Hussain
(B) M.F. Hussain
(C) Mohit Hussain
(D) N.F. Hussain
13. Which among the following is the Indian News Papers Day?
(A) 29th January
(B) 2nd October
(C) 25th December
(D) 14th April
14. Which was the old name of "New Delhi"?
Study Kit for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC Exams
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड (आरआरबी) एनटीपीसी परीक्षा के लिए अध्ययन सामग्री
15. On which river Hirakud project was built?
16. Doctors Day is observed on___
(A) June 1
(B) July 1
(C) Aug 1
(D) Sep 1
17. Which of the following is the farthest planet to the Sun?
18. Who wrote the book "Rama Charita Manas"
(A) Tulsi Das
(B) Bhakta Kabir
(C) Bhakta Ramdev
19. Who has written the novel "The inheritance of loss" which was awarded "Booker Award"?
(A) Saniya Mirza
(B) Kiran Desai
(C) Kiran Bedi
(D) Sakuntala Devi
20. Who won the Wimbledon Open (Mens ) Title for 2008?
(A) Fernando Gonazlez
(B) Roger Federer
(C) Boris Becker
21. Who is present governor of RBI?
(A) Biman Jalal
(B) N. Chaturvedi
(D) None of these
22. Which of the following is the smallest populated continent?
(C) South America
23. How many years for celebration of Silver Jubilee?
24. Imperial Banks were amalgamated and changed as _________
(A) Reserve Bank of India
(B) State Bank of India
(C) Subsidiary Banks
(D) Union Bank of India
25. The viceroy in whose period Indian Legislative Councils Act, 1909 was enacted?
(A) Lord William Benting
(B) Lord Marley Minto
(C) Lord Rippon
(D) Lord Curson