RRB NTPC Exam Questions Papers 2016: (1st April to 4th April 2016) "CEN 03/2015"
* Based on Memory.
:: General Knowledge ::
1. Shape of the Milky Way?
Ans: - Spiral galaxy
2. Battle of Plassey on which river?
Ans: - Bhagirathi River
3. IPTL Full Form?
Ans: - International Premier Tennis League
4. Southernmost point of Indian mainland?
Ans:- Kanyakumari (formerly called Cape Comorin)
5. Second highest peak of world?
Ans: – K2 / Qogir /Godwin Austen
6. Benazir Bhutto was which Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Ans: – 11th
7. Bihu festival celebrated in?
Ans: – Assam
8. Indian Institute of Vegetable Research
9. National game of India?
Ans: – Hockey
10. First Indian women who wins gold in Asian games 2014?
Ans: - Jitu Rai (Shooting)
11. Which company developed Macintosh computer?
Ans: - Apple
12. Cuyahoga Valley National Park?
Ans: - Ohio, United States
13. Zika virus transmitted by?
Ans: - Aedes mosquitoes
14. Servants of India Society founded by?
Ans: - Gopal Krishna Gokhale
15. High vitamin A foods include?
Ans: - sweet potatoes, carrots, dark leafy greens, winter squashes
16. UPS Full Form?
Ans: - Uninterruptible Power Supply
17. Albert Einstein got Nobel Prize for his discovery of?
Ans: - the law of the photoelectric effect
18. Why does Government of India act 1935 was important? -
Ans: It is the main source of Indian Constitution
19. In the rebellion of 1857, maximum number of soldiers were in?
Ans: - Awadh
20. Yellow color in Papaya is because of?
Ans: – Carotene
21. 1901 nobel medicine for invention in?
22. Alfred Nobel discovered?
23. 2010 first face transplant was done in-
24. 2005 ukrain, georgia revolution-
25. Rakhal lila is dance of which state?
26. Fatehpur sikri made by-
27. Henning brand discovered 1st element-
28. 1st king of north korea-
Ans: Kim jong-un
29. Tripitaka book of-
30. Father of experimental pshycology?
Ans: Wilhelm Wundt
31. Which is not an Operating system(options :OS x,win 98,C++,Windows 7)?
32. Longest railway destination of India?
Ans: Dibrugarh to Kanyakumari.
33. Chipko movement started from where in India?
34. Male is the capital of which country?
Ans: Republic of Maldives
35. Which Vitamin responsible for Blood Clotting?
Ans: Vitamin K
36. Longest river in India which do not fall in sea?
37.What is Serbian Index?
Ans: capitalization-weighted price index
38. What is the capital of Uganda?
39.Most Peaceful country according to 2015 peace index?
40.Mica is abundant in which state of India?
41.Where is Orang Park situated ?
42.Cleanest city of India?
43.New Member of World Trade Organisation?
44.Which crop is produced at highest quantity in India?
45.H2O is water then what is KOH?
Ans: Potassium Hydroxide
46.1998 pokaran test operation name?
Ans: Operation Shakti
47.Madhubani Paintings Indicates?
Ans: Forest of Honey
48.What is oneirology?
Ans: scientific study of dreams.
49.Modern Olympic 1896 held in which city?
50.Who was Prime Minister of Pakistan in 1999?
Ans: Nawaz Sharif
51.In which year Sikkim get formed?
52.what is Sighmo?
Ans: Spring Fesitval
53.Odd one out (ears-hearing,tongue-taste,light-vision,nose-smelling)
54.Holi is Celerbrated with?
55. Which is logo of Make in India?
Ans: Moving Lion
56. What was the duration of PM Modi’s America visit in 2015?
Ans: 5 days.
57.Adhai Din ka Jhopda is in?
58.What is LIGO?
Ans: Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory
59.Who got Olympic quota in wrestling in 2015?
Ans: Narsingh Yadav
60.Most abundant natural combustible gas?
61.India got freedom on 15th August in which time day/night/noon/midnight?
62.What is the foundation year of Arunachal Pradesh?
63.Change in position with distance is?
64. When was Indian National Congress formed?
Ans: December 28, 1885
65. 2015 winner of rugby?
66. Sajan prakash related to?
67. Indian army formed by whom?
Ans: Capitan Mohan Singh
68. Davis cup winner 2015?
Ans: Andy Murray
69. The first nobel price for medicine was given to invention of vaccine for which disease?
70. World wide Web invented by?
Ans: Tim Berners-lee
71. Which of the following is not Jupiter satellite?(Europa,Ganymede,metis,Titan)
72. What is the average thickness of human skin?
Ans: 0.10 inch(or) 2-3 mm
73. Where is shore temple located?
Ans: Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
74. Who was named as the cultural ambassador of Seychelles in October 2015?
Ans: AR Rahman
75. Which two Indian cities, were added to the creative city network of UNESCO in Dec 2015?
Ans: Varanasi & Jaipur
76. Thermostat is a device in ovens which help to maintain a temperature by?
Ans: Regulating flow of heat
77. Who is popularly known as the father of white revolution in India?
Ans: Verghese Kurien
78. Who wrote the autobiography of an unknown India?
Ans: Nirad C. Chaudhuri
79. In July 1905, who ordered the partition of Bengal?
80. Which of the following names is Nilanjana sudeshna, an Indian American Author popularly known as?
Ans: Jhumpa Lahari
81. What is the name of the Tablet computer produced by Data wind which is promoted by the GOVT of India as part of an e-learning program?
82. What is the Laccadive Sea otherwise known as?
Ans: Arabian Sea
83. Who was the Governor General after Mountbatten?
Ans: C. Rajagopalachari
84. The purple frontier, the Earth dragon and the outer fortresses, all refer to?
Ans: Great wall of china
85. What do the terms Geocentric and Heliocentric refer to?
Ans: Earth centered, Sun centered
86. What did Dmitri Mendeleev formulate?
Ans: Periodic Table
87. Pacific : Ocean : : Bay of Bengal : ?
88. Who was Charles Correa?
89. What does DNA Stands for in Biology?
Ans: Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid
90. In September 2015 NASA scientists found evidence of flowing water on which planet outside Earth?
91. As of January 2016, where is ISRO Head quarters?
92. What was the first football player from the Indian Sub continent to play for a European Club?
Ans: Mohammed Saleem
93. What is the name of the parent company of Google, formed on 2nd October 2015?
Ans: Alphabet Inc
94. What are the 4 key Elements of amino acids?
Ans: Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon
95. What is reason behind yellow colour of Papaya?
96. Importance behind gov of India act 1935?
Ans: Main source of Indian constitution
97. World bank given money in DEC?
Ans: swach bharat mission
98. Which country invent pencil
99. Who play role of sita in older Ramayana serial
Ans: Deepika Chikhalia.
100. Battle of Plassey war on which river?
Ans: Bhagirathi river 1757
101.1st U.S president to attend republic day parade in india?
Ans: Barack Obama
102. Who commisioned tajmahal?
103. First woman doctor in world?
Ans: Elizabeth Blackwell
104. No of Muscles uses for eye ball?
Ans: 6 Muscles
105.What is the national game of China?
Ans: Table Tennis
106.Nearest galaxy to milkway?
107.Who build jantarmater in delhi?
Ans: Maharaja Jai Singh
108. South Africa currency?
Ans: South African Rand
109.No of players in polo?
110. Acid in grapes?
Ans: Tartar Acid
111. When was India declared polio-free by WHO?
112. Who is the composer of the National Pledge?
Ans: Pydimarri Venkata Subba Rao
113. What the average weight of brain?
Ans: About 3 pounds
114. Which one is the tributary of Indus river?
115. Which is the first planet discovered by a human?