Directions : In each question below a sentence with four words printed in
bold type is given. These are numbered as (a), (b), (c) and (d). One of these
four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the
context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or
inappropriate, if any. The number of that word is your answer.
1. We have incurred (l)/an expense (b)/of over
fifty thousands (c)/this year alone (d)
2. World Earth Day is celebrated (a)/ as a means
(b)/to make people aware (c)/ about the environment/(d)
3. The key issue (l)/discussed (b)/at the
meeting was how to resolve (c)/the food crisis (d)
4. He deserves (a)/some recognition (b)/for
working diligently (c)/for the passed (d)/five years.
5. There are many employment (a)/opportunities
(b) /for fresh graduates (c)/No error(d)