RRB NTPC SAMPLE PAPER - GENERAL AWARENESS - 119
1. Khasi and Garo Tribes mainly live in
2. Which one of the following areas is noted for mangrove
(a) Lava forest of Kalimpong.
(b) Sajnekhali forest of South 24 Parganas.
(c) Dandakaranya forest of Orissa
(d) Carbet National Park of U.P.
3. Extensive deserts occur in the western tropical regions of
(a) of easterly trade winds.
(b) cold ocean currents flow along the western coasts.
(c) of the effect of both the offshore easterly trade winds and cold ocean
(d) the rate of evaporation is greater along the western margin areas.
4. The sea bed sloping gradually and bordering the continent is
(b) Continental Shelf.
(c) Continental Platform.
(d) Continental Slope.
5. Match list I with list II and find out the correct answer
from the code below the Lists.
List I (Cottage Industrial Products)
(a) Silk Saree
List II (Producing Centres)
(d) Lucknow Code
(a) 1 2 3
(b) 3 4 2
(c) 4 3 1
(d) 2 1 4
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (c) 4. (b) 5. (b)