RRB NTPC : Application Status (CEN) No. 01/2019.
Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2019. Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) - Graduate and Under Graduate
1. Vide CEN No. 01/2019 issued on 28.02.2019, applications were invited for various posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) – Graduate and Under-graduate. The scrutiny of applications has been completed and candidates can view the status of their applications under - (i) Provisionally Eligible and (ii) Rejected (along with reasons for rejection). Status of application can be viewed through the LINK provided on the websites of respective RRBs.
2. SMS and E-mail will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID provided in his/her application whose application is rejected.
3. Status of applications can be viewed by entering the Application Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidates etc. The link will be active from 21.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
4. While every care has been taken in preparing the list of provisionally eligible candidates, RRB reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical/printing mistake. RRB regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from ineligible candidates.
5. Candidature of all the eligible candidates is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or thereafter, in case of any inconsistency/deficiency furnished by them in their application or any malpractice on the part of the candidate coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment process.
6. Important: Beware of touts who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of appointment for jobs on illegal consideration. RRB selections are based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates.
7. Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources. Date: 16.09.2020 Chairpersons Railway Recruitment Boards
Courtesy : RRB