Railway Protection Force (RPF/CPSF) Constable Exam Solved Question Paper - 2013
Railway Protection Force (RPF/CPSF) Constable Exam
1. Mahatma Gandhi where your Dundee trip was initiated?
(A) Dundee (b) the Sabarmati (c) Champaran (d) South Africa
2. Which of the famous Jallianwala Bagh incident took place in the city?
(A) Patiala (b) Chandigarh (c) Amritsar (d) Jalandhar
3. 'Inqualab live' Who gave the slogan of?
(A) Subhas Chandra Bose (b) Sardar Bhagat Singh (c) Chandrashekhar Azad (d) Muhammad Iqbal
4. Which of the following is the river falls into the Arabian Sea?
(A) Kaveri (b) Krishna (c) Godavari (d) Indus
5. From the perspective of the area is the largest state of India which?
(A) Uttar Pradesh (b) Rajasthan (c) Madhya Pradesh (d) Maharashtra
6. 'Zoom' is?
(A) a sort of tribal dance (b) A type of plantation
(C) a type of wind (d) the type of festival
7. "The heart of the Indian Constitution," stated which of the following?
(A) religious freedom (b) the right to equality
(C) Right to Constitutional Remedies (d) Preamble
8. President's rule in the state constitution, which is levied under Article?
(A) Article -352 (b) of Article -356 (c) of Article -360 (d) of Article -370
9. A Bill is a Money Bill or not, who it describes?
(A) President (b) Speaker (c) Prime Minister (d) Vice President
10. Who among the following Bhoodan movement was started?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi (b) Vinova Bhave (c) Bllbbai Sardar Patel (d) JP
11. Start date of the fiscal year in India is-
(A) 1 March (b) 1 January (c) 1 April (d) 1 November
12. Which of the following is the Bank of the private sector?
(A) Vijaya Bank (b) Syndicate Bank (c) Indian Overseas Bank (d) the Unit Trust of India
13. India's national income to estimate what's the job?
(A) Planning Commission (b) Ministry of Finance (c) National Development Council (d) The Central Statistical Organisation
14. The speed of a supersonic aircraft that is-
(A) equal to the movement of sound (b) At the sound moves
(C) sound moves over (d) movement of light equivalent
15. 'light years' Which of the following is the unit?
(A) move (b) energy, (c) the distance (d) Time
16. Forms measurement of pure gold
(A) 18-carat (b) 20 carats (c) 22 carat (d) 24 carat
17. 2010 E. In the Commonwealth Games which of the following will be in town?
(A) Manchester (b) Kuala Lumpur (c) New Delhi (d) Sydney
Former Pakistan cricket coach Bob Bulmr 18. In which city was born?
(A) Jaipur (b) Kanpur (c) Mumbai (d) Motihari
19. where Gautama Buddha gave his teachings?
(A) Bodh Gaya (b) Lumbini (c) Kushinagar (d) Sarnath
20. Which of the following rule to the Chinese traveler Xuanzang visited India?
(A) Chandragupta II (b) Samudragupta (c) Harsha (d) Kanishka
21. Who was the establishment of Khalsa Panth?
(A) Raja Ranjit Singh (b) Guru Gobind Singh (c) Guru Tegh Bahadur (d) of Guru Nanak Dev
22. Third Battle of Panipat was among whom-whom?
(A) the Mughal and British (b) the Afghan and French (c) the Afghans and the Marathas (d) Fenc and British
23. Who was the Arya Samaj founded?
(A) Raja Ram Mohan Roy (b) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(C) Swami Vivekananda (d) Keshvcndra Sen
24. Which of the following is part of administrative policy?
(A) truth (b) Efficiency (c) neutrality (d) All of the above
25. Which of the following IAS framework of the model is derived from the country?
(A) United States (b) Great Britain (c) Russia (d) Canada
26. In 2005, the 'right to information', the person who is leading in the convention?
(A) Sunderlal Bahuguna (b) Medha Patekar (c) Rajendra Singh (d) Aruna Roy
27. Which of the following is the state's sex ratio over 1000?
(A) Kerala (b) Tamil Nadu (c) Andhra Pradesh (d) HP
28. How much per year in the 11th Five Year Plan has set a target of job creation?
(A) 5 million (b) 10 million (c) 15 million to (d) 1 million
29. Which of the following is the agency district cooperative credit system?
(A) The State Co-operative Banks (b) Central Cooperative Bank (c) Apex Bank (d) Regional Rural Banks
30. Governor (Governor) who makes the swearing?
(A) Prime Minister (b) Chief (c) the Chief Justice of the High Court, (d) the President
31. Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration where it is located?
(A) Gurgaon (b), New Delhi (c) Mussoorie (d) Nainital
32. In India, District Collector (DC) When was the creation of the post?
(A) 1892 e. (B) 1872 e. (C) 1972 e. (D) 1792 e.
33. Which of the following pay commission has been set up recently?
(A) fourth (b) the fifth (c) sixth (d), seventh
34. Which of the following elections by the Election Commission is not?
(A) President (b) Vice President (c) CM (d) None of these
35. Which bank First Imperial Bank "was known?
(A) Reserve Bank of India (b) State Bank of India
(C) Punjab National Bank (d) Exim Bank
36. "Wind laughing, 'What is that?
(A) a public undertaking (b) Siberian duck (c) a well-known bird sanctuary (d) a boat
37. Which city with a population over 10 million people living in slums or settlements is the lowest number of?
(A) Delhi (b) Greater Mumbai (c) Bangalore (d) Patna
38. The President of the Lok Sabha, which is nominated for 2 people from the community?
(A) Buddhist monks (b) find Rsion (c) Anglo-Indians (d) None of these
39. Investment Commission (Commission appropriation) Which of the following are the chairman?
(A) Mukesh Ambani (b), Tata (c) Joy M (d) Hassan Azim Premji
40. Who is India's largest software company?
(A), Wipro (b) Infosys (c) TCS (D) Satyam
41. In India, people living below the poverty line is set to identify the many parameters?
(A) 10 (b) 13 (c) 15 (d) 16
42. NASSCOM (NASSCOM) Which of the following are the president?
(A) Dewang Mahato (b) Kiran Karnik
(C) v. Ramalingam Raju (d) Laxmi Narayan
43. Who was the president of the Indian National Congress, the first Muslim?
(A) Muhammad Ali Jinnah (b) Badruddin Tyabji
(C) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (d) Abul Kalam Azad
44. Which of the following at the end of his life, Ramakrishna Mission Swami revolutionary terror had become?
(A) A Rbind Ghosh (b) Hem Kanungo (c) Ajit Singh (d) Jtindranath Bandyopadhyay
45. When does the minimum distance between the Sun and Earth?
(A) 22 September (b) 21 June (c) 21 September (d) 3 January
46. "Midnight Sun" can be found to the situation in the region?
(A) tropical regions (b) warm temperate zone
(C) the northern and southern polar regions (d) the time of the solar eclipse anywhere
47. America's resident redneck people what is known?
(A) Buschmann (b) Alpine (c) Amerind (d) Mastijo
48. Which of these 'Madyamika School of Philosophy' was the founder of?
(A) Asng (b) Bsubnd (c) Nagarjuna (d) Nagsen
49. Which is the novel written by Premchand?
(I) Premasry (ii) four chapters (iii) amphitheater (iv) Godaan
(A) i, ii and iv (b) i and iv (c) i, iii and iv (d) ii and iii
50. Which of the following is correctly matched?
(A) Justice Movement - Northern India (b) Kayasthas movement - Karnataka
(C) lingayat Movement - South (d) Namsudra movement - Bengal