Traffic Apprentice are trained for working as Supervisors
in the Transportation branch.
Pay Scale :
Educational Qualification :
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail
Transport will be an additional desirable qualification.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 33 year.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pattern of Exam :
- Common Preliminary Examination.
- Main (second stage) Exam followed by Verification of documents.
- General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers
- The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and regional
languages and the duration of the examination will be 90 minutes with
approximately 100 to 120 questions.
NEW! UPLOAD ADMIT CARD