Free Study Material For RRB Examination
Subject : Reasoning (Puzzle Test)
Directions (Q. No. 1-5): Study the given information
carefully and answer the questions that follow :
(i) A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting on a wall and all of
them are facing east.
(ii) C is on the immediate right of D.
(iii) B is at an extreme end and has E as his neighbour.
(iv) G is between E and F.
(v) D is sitting third from the south end.
1. Who is sitting to the right of E?
2. Which of the following pairs of people are sitting at the
3. Name the person who should change place with C such that
he gets the third place from the north end.
4. Immediately between which of the following pairs of
people is D sitting?
5. Which of the conditions (i) to (v) given above is not
required to find out the place in which A is sitting?
(d) All are required
NEW! UPLOAD ADMIT CARD