Free Study Material For RRB Examination
Subject : Reasoning (Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test)
1. If the positions of the first and the sixth digits of the
number 2796543018 are interchanged, similarly the positions of the second and
the seventh digits are interchanged and so on, which of the following will be
the third to the left of seventh digit from the left end?
2. What will be the difference between the sum of the odd
digits and the sum of the even digits in the number 857423?
(d) None of these
3. If each of the odd digits in the number 54638 is
decreased by 1 and each of the even digits is increased by 1, then which of the
following will be the sum of the digits of the new number?
4. How many times will you write even numerals if you write
all the numbers from 291 to 300?
5. A number is greater than 3 but less than 8. Also, it is
greater than 6 but less than 10. The number is
NEW! UPLOAD ADMIT CARD