Free Study Material For RRB Examination
Subject : Reasoning (Direction Sense Test)
1. A man walks 1 km towards East and then he turns to South
and walks 5 km. Again he turns to East and walks 2 km, after this he turns to
North and walks 9 km. Now, how far is he from his starting point?
(a) 3 km
(b) 4 km
(c) 5 km
(d) 7 km
2. Raj travelled from a point X straight to Y at a distance
of 80 metres. He turned right and walked 50 metres, then again turned right and
walked 70 metres. Finally, he turned right and walked 50 metres. How far is he
from the starting point?
(a) 10 metres
(b) 20 metres
(c) 50 metres
(d) 70 metres
3. Laxman went 15 kms to the west from my house, then turned
left and walked 20 kms. He then turned East and walked 25 kms and finally
turning left covered 20 kms. How far was he from his house?
(a) 5 kms
(b) 10 kms
(c) 40 kms
(d) 80 kms
4. From his house, Lokesh went 15 kms to the North. Then he
turned West and covered 10 kms. Then, he turned South and covered 5 kms.
Finally, turning to East, he covered 10 kms. In which direction is he from his
5. Going 50 m to the South of her house, Radhika turns left
and goes another 20 m. Then, turning to the North, she goes 30 m and then starts
walking to her house. In which direction is she walking now?
NEW! UPLOAD ADMIT CARD