(Job) North Central Railway : Act Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Act Apprentices 1664
Click here for more information...
Age limit (as on 01/12/2021):
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and shold not have completed 24 year of age as on 01/12/2021.
The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have paassed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
Technical Qualifications:- ITI certificate affilliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as undr:-
2. Welder (G & E)
3. Armature Winder
7. Painter (Genral)
8. Mechanic (DSL)
9. Information & Communication Technology System maintenance
12. Mechanic cum Operator Electronics Communication System
13. Health Sanitary - ITI in relevant Trade
14. Multimedia and Web Page Designer - ITI in relelvant trade
15. MMTM - Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance
16. Crane - Carane Operator
17. Draughtsman (Civil)
18. Stenographer (English)
Payment of Fees:
1. Application fees (Non-refundable)- Rs. 100/-
2. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
Mode of Selection:
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act,1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal wight age to both.
2. Further, for trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass+ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship to be done) marks.
3. Short listed candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
4. In case of two applicant having the same marks, the applicants having older age shall be preferrede. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
5. Final merit list will be prepared Unit wise, Trade wise & Community wise equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
6. Applicants need not send any copies of application/Certificates/Document to RRC-NCR by post but have to upload the same online.
Mode of Application:
1. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcpryj.org. Detailed intructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details Aadhar number/PAN number/Marks/CGPA/Preferences for Divisions/Workshop/Trade etc., very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
3. Applicants should be in possession of Aadhar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 Gigit Aadhar Card number. The applicants not having Aadhar number and have enrolled for Aadhar but have not received Aadhar Aadhar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhar Enrolment slip.
4. The provision is applicable to the applicants of all states and Union Territories of India. Applicants have to produce original Aadhar card or document mentioned as above, at the time of Document Verification.
5. Applicants should ensure their name, father's name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any devlation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
6. Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valied e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire enagagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email/SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be treated as deemen to have been read by the Applicants.
7. Choice of only one Division/Workshop is permitted. Option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates. Applicants are instructed to check Trade wise vacancy table (Annexure "A") to ascertain the vacansies notified and ensure that the Division/Workshop they wish to apply is having vacancies as per their Trade/Qualification/Community/Category.
8. Applicants possession ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
9. Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particular like Name/Father's name/Community/PWD/Educational and /or Technical Qualification etc. or with different Email ID/ Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
10. Applicants have to download printouts of their online application which should be producer as and when required by the Railway Administration.
11. Applicants are required to report for Document/Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure H) in the concerned Division/Workshop/Unit.
12. Applicants are required to upload their EWS Certificate as mentioned at Para 3.7 if he/she claiming against EWS Quota.
Opening Date and Time :- 02/11/2021 00.00 hrs
Closing Date and Time :- 01/12/2021 23.59 hrs
Coutesy: North Central Railway