(Jobs) Banaras Locomotive Works : Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Post Detail :
1. Under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (44th Batch ITI and Non ITI), there is a proposal to make a panel through online process for the 374 seats (300 ITI + 74 Non ITI holders) for candidates training in the following trades in terms of the Railway Board's letter No. (MPP) 2009/6/14 Dated 06.10.2015. The number of apprentices can be changed based on requirements. The details of seats, educational and technical qualifications are as under:-
2. No. of seats with community wise break-up, relevant trades of ITI & Non ITI :
Minimum Education Qualification :
For Non ITI:
The Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks. Candidate should have passed the prescribed qualification before the date of issue of notification. (15/01/2021)
The Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, from recognized Board and also must passed ITI in the relevant trades. Candidate should have passed the prescribed qualification before the date of issue of notification. (15 /01/2021)
Payment of Fees :
- Application fee is Rs 100/. Candidates have to registered and make online payment till 16:45 hrs of date 17/02/2021
- Online payment can be made through debit/credit card or internet banking,
- The candidates applying under the seats of Act Apprentice will have to pay Rs 100/- and applicable service charge will also to be borne by the candidate.
- Fee Rs. 100/- will not be refundable.
- No fee is required for SC/ST/PH and woman candidate.
- Except SC/ST/PWD/Female, if the candidates have not submitted the application fee, the application will be rejected.
Age Limits :
I. For Non ITI:
- Non ITI candidate has completed 15 years of age, and is not more than 22 years old.
II. For ITI:
- ITI passed in the relevant trade has completed (Excluding welder and carpenter trade) 15 years of age, and not more than 24 years.
- Age limit for welder trade, and carpenter candidates - from 15 years to 22 years only.
Selection Process :
- The candidate's candidature will be considered on the basis of merit list in each unit, which will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in the Matriculation Examination (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks). However, in the non ITI selection, ITI passed candidates will be selected but they will not be given any weight age of ITI score, They must have only mark sheet / certificate of notified trade.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the older age candidate shall be considered first.
- In case of the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first
How to Apply :
i. Only single online application (ITI or Non ITI) has to be submitted through the link "blw.ITI/NONIT” Notification No 44th Batch Act.Appt./2020 provided on the official website.
"WWW.blw.indianrailways.gov.in" or www.blwactapprentice.in
ii. Candidates should submit all documents of their certificates, in JPG/JPEG/BMP format image, which should be 100 to 200 kb. |
iii.Candidate's colorful photograph should be in JPG format image and size of 20 to 50 kb.
iv. In addition to the online application, self-certified photo copy of required certificate must be uploaded on the link given on the official website of the BLW.in (JPG image) formate. The Candidature will be cancelled if following certificate will not be uploaded in (JPG image formate):-
a) High School (equivalent) marks Sheet and certificates (for Date of birth and educational qualification).
b) Mark sheet of ITI / Certificate, Authorized by NCVT / SCVT. (For ITI qualification)
C) In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, a certificate issued on Central Government format by appropriate authority. OBC certificate (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate should be issued on or after 01-07-2020.
d) In case of Physical Handicap(OH/HH/VH) candidates, a certificate issued by C.M.O/Medical officer duly constituted by the Central or State Government (appropriate authority)
e) if EX-Servicemen, attach EX-Servicemen related certificate.
f) The details of application fee must be filled up in the portal and upload on it.
v. The recent color passport Size photograph (Back ground White) should be of size 4 Cm X 5 Cm with nami and date printed on it, the photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses
vi. Candidates are advised to keep at latest 08 (Eight) copies of the same photograph for further use as an when required during the Act. Apprentice Training process. vii. List of selected candidates will be uploded on the Official website of BLW, which i "http://www.blw.indianrailways.gov.in"
viii. All the necessary original certificates will be verified, so the selected candidates will have to get ready on short notice to present in this office with self-certified photo copies of the document.
ix. The selected candidates will be required to be fit in the medical examination according to the prescribed standards.
X. No daily allowance/ conveyance allowance or travailing allowance will be paid to the selected candidates who will be called for verification of certificates.
xi. Incomplete or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected. Candidates who make any recommendation will be declared disqualified.
xii. If any information is received regarding debarment of the candidate from any railway examination the candidature will be cancelled.
xiii. The selection process will be completed on the basis of instructions issued by the Railway Board's vide lettel no. (MPP) 2009/6/14 dated 06.10.2015 and other instructions issued from time to time.
xiv. The full authority to change the, notification or the result will be reserved with the BLW administration.
Important Date :
- Application Begin : 15/01/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 15/02/2021 upto 16:45 Hrs
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/02/2021
Courtesy:Indian Railways : Banaras Locomotive Works