(Eligibility) RRB Technical Jobs 2014: Centralised Recruitment No.: CEN 02/2014
RRB Technical Jobs 2014: Centralised Recruitment No.: CEN
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular
post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015. The upper age
limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:
1. By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
2. By 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against
4. For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3
years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
5. By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of
Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
6. By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (13 years for OBC and 15
years for SC/ST)
7. Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially
separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38
years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
8. For serving Group ”C” and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour
and Substitutes, the upper age limit will be up to 40 years for Unreserved
candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates,
provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken
spells). For those working in Quai-Administrative offices of the Railway
organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and institutes,
the relaxation in upper age limit will be up to the length of service rendered,
subject to a maximum of 5 years.
Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical
qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized
Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE
application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of
the final examination need NOT apply. Candidates who have obtained
diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE are not eligible to apply