RRB Technical Jobs 2015: Centralised Recruitment No.: CEN
1. Sr. Section Engineer: Four years Bachelor's
Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and civil Engineering
2.Chief Depot Material Superindent: Degree in
Engineering in any discipline from a recognised Institution OR approved by
3. Junior Engineer: Three years Diploma in Civil
Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration
4. Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant:
Degree in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering from Recognised Institution
approved by AICTE
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular
post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2015. The upper
age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite
1. By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
2. By 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against
4. For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus
3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after
5. By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State
of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
6. By 10 years for UR Persons with Disabilities (PWD), 13 years for OBC
Persons with Disabilities and 15 years for SC&ST Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
7. Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially
separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved,
38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
8. For serving Group ”C” and erstwhile Group 'D' Railway Staff, Casual
Labour and Substitutes, the upper age limit will be up to 40 years for
Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC
candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service
(continuous or in broken spells). For those working in Quasi-Administrative
offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative
Societies and institutes, the relaxation in upper age limit will be up to
the length of service rendered, subject to a maximum of 5 years
Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical
qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized
Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE
application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results
of the final examination need NOT apply. Candidates who have obtained
diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE & AMIE are not eligible
Courtesy: RRB Patna